May 15, 2013

Seeking attention

source
I did it again. I registered on an online-dating site. I have to confess, I don't really believe in online dating, but I really feel like I need some male attention and it's quite hard to find male attention when all you do is sit at home and study...

Remember the last time I wanted to try online dating? My big "Next Step"? I didn't even have a chance to really get talking to anyone because I met Mr. French like five minutes after I registered. So, somewhere in the back of my mind, I guess, I'm hoping that maybe this time it'll work out just like it had last time.

I don't really trust in finding Mr. Right on an online-dating site, but who knows? And if nothing works out, I'm sure I'll have some fun and get some material for new posts ;)

Xoxo, let's see how it works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts, thanks for leaving a comment!