Jul 24, 2013

Málaga Shopping

Remember my little trip to Málaga a few weeks ago? And of course I didn't leave Málaga without doing some serious shopping. Because Spanish women are crazy about dressing up, and basically looking perfect at all times, there are make-up stores and drugstores at every corner. I guess you can imagine what that meant for me. I really had to restrain myself not to buy everything that caught my eye. There where so many colors and textures and different effect polishes that I really didn't know how to decide which ones to buy.

Here are the ones I finally decided upon. There's one "Mirror" nail polish, a "Sugar Matte" polish in salmon pink, two bottles of beads for the "Caviar" effect and a bottle of plain green polish.


So far, I've only worn the "Mirror" nail lacquer, which is a nice bluish anthracite. It looked really nice and very shiny when I first painted my nails - and it dried very fast, too, but after half a day of shopping and cooking dinner it already started chipping. Although that's a bit disappointing I think it's perfect for nights out.


Xoxo, what do you think of this new "Mirror" effect nail polish? Have you tried one yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts, thanks for leaving a comment!