Jan 15, 2014

India, here I come

Travel route in India
Today I started my trip to my friend's wedding in - waaaaait for it - India! I never even had the wish to get to know more about India or even go there. It just didn't seem to be worthwile. Now, of course, I am so excited and can't wait to finally arrive in this fascinating country.

I've read a lot about India and am so curious to find out if everything turns out true. The friend I'm travelling with and I have never been to India or nearby before, so we decided on sticking to the "Golden Triangle" and visit Delhi, Agra and Jaipur before we head south for our friend's wedding that'll take place at a beautiful beach near Jaipur.

I have started another blog called "1001 Orte", which means 1001 places, derived from the very famous travellers book "1000 places to see before you die", where I will post my impressions. I decided to write this blog in German, so it'll be easier for my grandparents and other non-english speaking relatives to read. However, I've integrated a translate button, so all of you will be able to read about my adventures.

Let me know, have you ever been to India?

Xoxo, I'll be back in two weeks. In the meantime, see you guys over at the other blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts, thanks for leaving a comment!