Apr 9, 2014

Great Lent - Easter Preparations

source
The 40 days of great lent are almost over and I thought I'd share share with you what I gave up on. Before waiving I had had this habit of checking my phone every 10 minutes to see if there was any news. Most times it would only be a newsletter or some other boring notification I weren't even remotely interested in. So I thought about it and decided to waive internet my phone for 40 days.

And it worked! I don't feel like checking my phone every few minutes and sometimes even completely forget about it. Which led as far as forgetting to switch it back to loud mode and therefore not being able to answering any calls for a whole afternoon.

I have to confess, the first two weeks or so I was bored out of my mind at times, just because I couldn't be on Facebook or play my favorite game. But that got easier every day. Also, I had to switch mobile data on a few times, because I had to use google maps and transfer some pictures. But apart from that, I have sticked to the plan and am very proud of myself!

Did you guys also waive something? How did you feel?

Xoxo, happy waiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts, thanks for leaving a comment!