Apr 22, 2015

History of the Eagles Live in Concert

I am so excited! I will go see the concert of the Eagles in Bakesfield, CA this May! Ever since I got accepted for the project that I moved to California for, I wanted to see at least one memorable concert. And I always had the Eagles in the back of my mind because I had been a big fan for quite a few years now and I knew there would be a great chance they would perform somewhere near San Francisco.

I just love the way Tequila Sunrise reminds me of holidays spent on the beach, watching the waves roll in and enjoying the sun on my body. Or Desperado, which always makes me feel a little melancholic.

This will be the first real concert I ever went to and I get that tingly feeling of excitement whenever I think about it :)

And because it's such a classic, here's Hotel California by the Eagles for you:



Xoxo, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts, thanks for leaving a comment!